dimanche 21 décembre 2008

When Bill O'Reilly acts as a dictator

I hate Bill O'Reilly's guts, he's the one who threaten caller on his radio show. On NBC, there's a guy called Keith Olbermann who really ridicule him. That would be funny if I can see them on Gerry Springer show as it used to be. Just because he doesn't like what the caller says, he intimidates and Bill wants his own police and guess what he would certainly complain it's too expensive because it's private instead of being public.He's certainly not willing to pay that price, by the way he just need to hang up on him and then it's finnish. When I got company who bother me with credit card on the phone, I just tell them if you argue with me I hang up on you and with that measure I don't need to be on the no call list provided by government.



Aucun commentaire: