mardi 3 mars 2009

Vote for the worst

I hope to get some more hit by voting for the worst, nowadays I don't really watch TV, but if Norman decided to hang out with me again I would certainly vote for the worst. I agree with Dave Della Terza that American Idol, Canadian Idol and Star Académie in French are so manipulated. I'm sick and tired to watch that crap when I visit some friend who endure that crap. If I had to stand with that crap, I would certainly vote for the worst. I'm sure that Dave doesn't care if I talk about his interview and his website. Here's his website called vote for the worst. Let me tell you, when I go to Fabien's apartment sometimes he watch that crap and I can't tell him to change the channel or simply turn the tv off because it's his house. That's the reason why I would vote for the worst.





Aucun commentaire: