jeudi 23 juillet 2009

When Geraldo Rivera made plenty of money with his broken nose

That's quite ridiculous, a lady asked a simple question about why John Metzger said shut up. She got her answer because he was quite tired of it but Roy Innis hurt the cause when he decided to act violently. In fact he gave the reason that black people are violent and he's not an example at all. Both of them should not brawl when somebody answer a shocking question. I give a credit to Bob Heick when he told Mr.Innis to sit down and he was trying to be the peacemaker. That's a joke Rivera said that instead of showing the Presidency of the George Bush sr, that magazine when showing his broken nose. If those racists were began to brawl first, I would not defend them but once again Roy Innis hurts anti racism cause. Before I decide to end my article, I photographed this front page when I stopped this video on the Internet.




Aucun commentaire: