vendredi 18 février 2011

When Kevin Secours stop representing Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev

Note: I rarely write in English on my blog and the reason why I did that, is because of somebody from United States who decided to use a crapy software to translate my own text. Well somebody, came to my blog and that person asked me to remove her picture and she claimed a copyright to me and I wasn't happy about it.


On Facebook discussion group, I read some deceptions about Kevin Secours who decide to stop representing Mikhail Ryabko and Vladimir Vasiliev. I know he is the first one who taught systema in Montreal. My instructor was his former student. I read and read again the reason that motivate to stop representing those men and it's hard to me to make my own mind on this subject. With Stéphane Beaudin, I learnt there were several kind of systema style then I thought it wasn't important to me if Kevin Secours decided to create his own style. On Facebook again, I learnt there was another kind of systema style with Sergey Tyshchenko who came to me unexpectedly on this social network. Eventually, I think I would meet Kevin Secours just to try his own style. I would give him between 15$ and 20$ while Stéphane Beaudin will go to get his Kettlebell certification.



Aucun commentaire: