mardi 1 juillet 2008

Should I do my website in English?

Because I didn't expect to interview somebody in English I guess if there is a demand I would certainly make my website in English. Considering the fact that I got serveral people from United States who visited my website. Of course most of my website is in French but, as an independant journalist like me I think that would be relevent to me. The project I have is to interview any Iraq war veterans if I decide to go in United States. Instead of asking them, how was Iraq, I would ask them what the most common lie they heard on the media and so forth. I would ask them what do they think about the private army and any war profiteer. I would like to hear from them that they are not stupid enough to fight for the war profiteers. I hear since the Vietnam war several coporation were involve there and it's getting worst with Iraq I guess.

Aucun commentaire: