mercredi 20 août 2008

How to speak in Québécois probably a suggestion for the rest of the North America











Because I got so many visitors from United States, I can tell you I got more visitors from United States than English Canada. Of course if I checked my statistic, most people who visit my website are from Quebec. I would like to suggest something should I edit a book with a CDROM called how to speak in Québécois for English speakers? I would certainly accept to do it if there is a lot of demand. Let me tell me I don't speak French like somebody from France.


Next time if I come back to United States, I won't blab with the custom officers. Don't tell your story with custom officers, never lie to them, you should only answer what they want to hear. I got a denied of entry because I told the custom officer that I supposed to meet a customer.

Aucun commentaire: