mercredi 17 septembre 2008

Interview with Joe Hadenough

Here's a good example how I should interview a war veteran, this interview was done by Tom Metzger, I like this interview because that sounds like total free speech and no matter and that doesn't sound biaised. I like the way the interview goes on because nobody tells Tom Metzger how he should do his interview. The best thing they said is war is a racket and I learnt the term boulder dash instead of saying the b.s. word when the government pretend that soldiers serve their nation while they go to the war. So Joe Hadenough is a Korean war veteran who didn't know where Korea was before he went to the war. He hid is identity because he has his own business and the free speech in United States is not repected as the conversative pretend. I think the Irak, Vietnam and Korea veterans got shabby treatment and I belive their word when they complaint.

NB: I don't agree with everything with Tom Metzger stand for but concerning any wars in the world I totally agree what he's talking about.

A special thanks to Marcus, because of him I could upload these videos on youtube.







Aucun commentaire: