mercredi 14 janvier 2009

Wally George when he was invited on the public access TV...

When Wally George was invited on Tom Metzger's show, I couldn't stop to laugh the first time I saw it. Usaully Wally George kick almost everybody out when he's fed up to argue with somebody. Let me tell you beside the Simpsons, the only things I like to watch on American TV are well done documentary and when people argue about anything. It doesn't matter if it's mainstram media or public access. I think Tom Metzger made a good decision to kick Wally George out of his show.

Because Tom Metzger's account was suspended on youtube, I decided to upload two shows because I entirely agree when Metzger criticizes war involve with United States. One day I would like to interview him and the only subject I would to talk about with is when he criticizes American government and war in general. I decided to add annotation to expression my thoughts about it.





Aucun commentaire: